
Four years ago we drove home from Utah in terrible weather. There were cars off the road all over the place and we couldn't stop because Chris had to be a work the next day. I thought I was going to die in the car and swore I would never drive to Utah in the winter again. Fast forward four years and the suckers are in the car again in winter driving to Utah. This is what we hit right outside of Buffalo. I wanted to turn around..well not really turn around but kind of. It stopped in Erie and we had great weather until we hit Sidney, Ne. We stopped for a few hours there and then it was clear sailing into Roy, Utah.

We were pretty packed in the car, but the kids did great.

We made the drive, 1985 miles in two days!
6 comments:
I love, love, love your template! So cute. The kids looked like they had a pretty good time despite all the weather. : )
I can't believe you made that drive in two days! How many hours did you drive each day? You are machines!
glad that you were safe both ways.
I love the new template. I am so glad you are back home.
Joanna, I found your blog through Carries, it is so great to see pictures of your cute kids. Looks like you are all doing great. Good job on the long car ride! You guys are amazing. Keep in touch!
Gooness! I do have to say you are pretty daring! I bet you are glad you did though.
Post a Comment