Saturday, January 19, 2008

Our gifted 3 year old

Every parent believes their child is smart, but I have proof that mine really is. Our little 3 year old can speak Spanish like no other. It is amazing and I don't know where she learned it. You need to turn your speakers up to 10 and enjoy how amazing she really is.

9 comments:

Beckey said...

Is that you talking? You sound different! I love her smile that it ends on...SO sweet!

Chapman Herd said...

TOO FUNNY!!! My Three boys were giggling at it, and we had to watch it I think 5 times! Love her!!

Anna said...

Oh my goodness, Joanna! That is totally sweet!

Sherry said...

Oh, she is seriously the cutest little thing.

Anonymous said...

That is SOOO funny!!!!

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

She is a doll. I can't believe I have yet to meet her. Thank you for sharing such a sweet moment.

Kammi said...

Hahahaha How funny. Jo you are such a great mom! Your kids are so cute!

Deborah said...

Boy, you raise 'em smart in NY.

Heather said...

Hi Jo I had to come out of lurking for this one(love your blog). That is soooooooooo cute.
Heather (who you used to VT)