
Can you guess when these were taken? TODAY!!! Can you believe that it was 67 degrees. That is unheard of where we are from. It was amazing. We went on a walk, I got to run outside in only one layer of clothes, the kids were playing out...it was wonderful. When we came home from scouts tonight at 8:00 is was still 64. Oh I could do this! Alas it is supposed to be back in the 30's in just two days.

We went out while the kids were in school and had a snack and played on the one swing that was still up for the winter. Ab loved to try and hang from the bar.

Oh I could just kiss her!


This one cracked me up. She learned just this summer to swing by herself (just as wonderful as being potty trained in my book)

I was standing in front of her and she would come up and have the funniest faces. I took so many, but narrowed it down for you. I didn't want you to get bored.

But really how could you get bored looking at her.


Love this one

She is trying to hide from my camera behind this bar.
The other thing that made this day so wonderful...my pictures are almost done and ready for me to look at. My dear friend
Kara is an amazing photographer and when we decided to go out for Christmas I told Chris the only thing I wanted was for Kara to take our pictures and to have a nice big family picture over the fireplace. It was sooo cold, but she was amazing and did it in 35 minutes. Take a look at them
here and let me know what you think!
Thanks again Kara for the best Christmas present EVER!
You totally rock!
10 comments:
OK... so that last picture of Abby that you took hiding behind the bar is DARLING!!!! and Kara's Pictures?? Absolutely Amazing!!! Cant wait to see the rest of them!
Abby looks like Emily in some of those pictures. I can't believe how warm it was there!!! Isn't it great?
Cute pictures...and Kara's are beautiful! I can't believe it was 67F. We are having nice weather too but not that nice! I think we were about 50F. But to me that is NICE! Sad eh?
Ilove those girls!! Aliza asked today if she could please play with Amanda soon. She acted like it had been years since they had played. Talk to you very soon!
Katie Sherman
Jo-
Are you kidding me?! What amazing pictures! Your family is beautiful!!!
You are having Arizona weather wow! And the pictures on the swing, she is so stinkin cute!
Miss you
Kammi
Joanna! These pictures were amazing. I especially loved the one of you and Chris. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. We are still willing to swap the boy for one of them....but I think we want him back eventually. :)
I LOVED the pictures! It felt like we were right there swingin' with her! Wasn't this weather great? I could definitely get used to this all winter, too bad I think reality will hit all too soon!
What beautiful pictures Joanna!! Beautiful girl!
OK...Kara's pictures are amazing. Maybe I will have to go have her snap a few of my clan. Then maybe I might have something to put up on my plain white walls.
Post a Comment