Thursday, January 10, 2008

My family minus one (or seven)

Here we are Christmas Eve at my sister Melinda's house. This is an annual thing, but this is the first year we have ever been to it. Sheldon in on the top left and Brian is on the top right (he's the oldest) Melinda is next to me in the white she is older then me and then my little sister Liseanne (who was 40 weeks pregnant at the time of this picture) We are missing my other older brother Brady who lives in Florida. Like the title says minus one.
Here my mom and dad join us.
Here we are with my darling grandma Beverly.
I hadn't seen my "little" brother for 4 years. He looked so old to me.
I hadn't seen my older brother for 4 years as well. Did I ever mention that I am the shortest person in my family?
It is scary how much these two look alike. I need to find a picture of my dad when he was Sheldon's age and post them. It is amazing. I guess really not too amazing seeing how they are father and son.
Here we all are at the Montgomery Christmas party. Like the title says My family minus seven. This would be Brady, Stephanie and their 5 kids. We haven't seen them in almost 4 years also.
Here we are again this time with grandma Beverly (and flat Stanley..another time on another post)


7 comments:

AF Nixons said...

So wish we had been in those pictures! How many more years until we will ALL be in them? I hope not too many...thanks for posting them, it was so fun to see everyone together.

Deborah said...

Okay, I don't think your dad and brother look very much alike. I think Melinda looks the most like him and then you. Your family reminds me of mine in that no one really looks like any one else. Just my observation.

Anna said...

Your dad has that look....like the kind of guy every kid wants for a grandpa.

Beckey said...

Jo, I would have not recognized Sheldon if I just saw him randomly on the street! Everyone looks somewhat the same! I didn't know Brady and Stephanie lived in Florida, I thought they were in AZ. How long have they been there? Good to see pics of your family! They are great!

Brady Nixon said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures. i loved them all. I have the one of the family minus me as my background on my computer. One of these days we will all be together for a picture, won't we?

Heidi said...

your family looks great. They must be, seeing as you are one amazing woman! I just want to tell you that I saw all of the pictures that your friend took and they are gorgeous. You have a beautiful family. Pass along the word. \heidi

Kammi said...

I guess my comment I wrote the other day didnt post....... Love the pictures with the fam! Its so weird to see all of your family with kids and husbands! Tell them all hi, I occasionally check their blogs. :)