This is my dear friend Kara. We have been friends for many years. We went to jr.high and high school together although we became better friends when we worked at RC Willey together. We just kind of clicked and became instant friends. We used to go to Jake's-Over-the-top and get cheese fries after work and talk. There were many late nights at Kara's house talking about all kinds of things. Kara was the first person I told I was getting married. Three of us (Our other friend Sherry) were planning a trip to NYC in the spring and I got engaged. I remember walking to look at furniture we liked and I started to cry (surprise surprise I know) I told her I was getting married and couldn't go to NYC. Kara helped me figure out how I was going to sign my new last name (very important I know) Her mom made my beautiful wedding dress. Kara also did my hair for my bridal pictures and the morning of my wedding she came over with Sherry and they did my hair. I realize I could go on and on about how much I love Kara and what a wonderful friend she is. I hadn't seen Kara in about 8 years and I had the chance to see her a few times while we were out in in Utah. It was great to see her, meet her kids, see her beautiful home, and have her take our family pictures. Thanks Kara for being a great friend. Monday, January 14, 2008
Kara
This is my dear friend Kara. We have been friends for many years. We went to jr.high and high school together although we became better friends when we worked at RC Willey together. We just kind of clicked and became instant friends. We used to go to Jake's-Over-the-top and get cheese fries after work and talk. There were many late nights at Kara's house talking about all kinds of things. Kara was the first person I told I was getting married. Three of us (Our other friend Sherry) were planning a trip to NYC in the spring and I got engaged. I remember walking to look at furniture we liked and I started to cry (surprise surprise I know) I told her I was getting married and couldn't go to NYC. Kara helped me figure out how I was going to sign my new last name (very important I know) Her mom made my beautiful wedding dress. Kara also did my hair for my bridal pictures and the morning of my wedding she came over with Sherry and they did my hair. I realize I could go on and on about how much I love Kara and what a wonderful friend she is. I hadn't seen Kara in about 8 years and I had the chance to see her a few times while we were out in in Utah. It was great to see her, meet her kids, see her beautiful home, and have her take our family pictures. Thanks Kara for being a great friend. Posted by Joanna at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you. make. me. cry. Sweet Joanna - I had forgotten some of the things you wrote! Thank you for remembering them. Thank you for being a WONDERFUL friend through the years and through the states we've lived in. Real friends are priceless - and you are a rarety! I love you!
Your blog has changed again! It's fun to see the new colors, love the black. Cute entry and picture with you and Kara too!
Post a Comment