This is just a little update to let you all know...she really thinks she is speaking Spanish when she growls like that. One day she was doing it and said "I am speaking Spanish" and now when we ask her to speak Spanish she always growls like that. Her sisters tell her that isn't Spanish and then try to teach her her numbers, but she doesn't get it. That's OK with me. It is cute and one day she will get it, but for now I will stick with the growling.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is so funny! My brother Brady taught Madison some Spanish words when she was about 3 and she had been using them. One night we were saying prayers and she said "Mom, how do you fold your arms in Spanish?" It was so funny, we still laugh at that!
Muy bien!
I think it's sad when the older kids try and teach the younger ones how it's suppose to be said. Like replacing the W with the R. Makes me cry to see it go away. Embrace that growl!!!!
That is the cutest thing ever! I am so glad you posted that, I got a kick out of watching it.
Post a Comment