Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Liseanne

Here is my favorite little sister Liseanne. Today is her birthday. Join me in wishing her a happy birthday today. I am pretty sure she is turning 29. Would you believe she has 5 kids and they are all wonderful kids. They are so friendly and so kind which just goes to show you what kind of a mother she is. She is also so good with wood and tools. She is the kind of person who can go into a store and see something she likes and go home and cut it out and make it herself. (I am jealous of her) She has made me so many cool things. I realized that I don't have many pictures of her from Christmas because she was 9 months pregnant. This one was taken the last time we were in Utah 4 years ago. Anyway I love you Liseanne and I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

Wow! is that REALLY the only picture you have of me? Thats OK! I'd rather it be that one than one where I am 9+ months Prego! Thanks for the Post! LOVE YOU!!

Beckey said...

Happy Birthday Liseanne! Hope you have a great day!

Kammi said...

Liseanne,
Happy Birthday! This is Kammi, I look at your blog sometimes, I hope you dont mind. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Kammi

Anna said...

I noticed you changed your template. I hope it's not because I swiped it because I'll gladly return it if you want. : ) I'll show you the very little I know about changing it, too. Just let me know!

Nixon Family said...

I noticed that you said that Liseanne was your favorite little sister....but I think she is you ONLY little sister...

That makes me your favorite little brother...