Thursday, January 17, 2008

Darth Vader

I have been looking through pictures all night for homework and came across this and thought I would share. I remember this so well. I had gotten her out of the tub and was still bathing her little sister. She was supposed to be getting in her jammies. She cracks me up.


14 comments:

Deborah said...

That's hysterical!

Amy said...

I see my future.

April said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Cutest picture ever. She's a riot.

nixon5 said...

too cute! love this picture.

Sherry said...

That is hilarious! It made me laugh out loud.

Carrie said...

You go girl!! This is a great picture and Nicolas thought it was awesome!

Chapman Herd said...

Love it! My boys thought it was "cool" too! Miss you all!

Beckey said...

That is so funny! Love it!

Mary said...

I can't stop laughing. That is hysterical. Be sure you display that one at her wedding.

Jaime said...

oh so funny!

Brady Nixon said...

Perfectly situated!

Anna said...

Hahahaha! She is absolutely hilarious!

Carrie said...

Ok Joanna, Nicolas just asked me...again to see the picture of "the naked Darth Vader" So funny!

Stephanie said...

That is just awesome! Your blog is so adorable!