Thursday, November 29, 2007

What do you think...part 2

For those of you who come here to see what the kids are doing....I am sorry. I am having so much fun looking at all the old pictures and feel like I should share the joy. So you saw pictures of my mom, now here I am. Do any of my kids look like me?

Me and Sheldon



I remember this so well. I was sent to my grandmas to get something (she lives 5 houses from us)she wasn't home so I sat down to wait for her. When I didn't come home my mom came to see what was taking so long. Like a good mother she took a picture first!
Nice jumpsuit don't you think






That is all for now. I have great family pictures still to post and also a few of my dad. I know you are all dying to see those so I will post them soon!



4 comments:

April said...

I've always thought that Abby and Amanda look like Chris but now I know they are you!! Wow, the resemblance in some of those pictures is striking!

Deborah said...

I never thought Amanda and Abby looked like you. Now I do. Wow, who'd a thunk it?

Beckey said...

Very cute! All of your girls look so much like you!

Anonymous said...

As I've said before, those little faces are your face. :) Thanks for sharing all the photos. You must be having a great time looking through the all.