This isn't a very exciting post, but I wanted to show what I have been working on for a friend. 4 hooded towels and 5 pillowcases. It's been very fun. The best thing is I am done and will get them in the mail this week. I have a few more towels to do for someone else and then I am done for Christmas.
I found mermaid beach towels on sale at the end of the season for the girls and bought them. I was going to give them to the girls for Christmas, but I am not going to haul them across the country just so they can unwrap them. Deborah said I should save them for Easter, which I thought was a good idea. She loved it and wished it was for her. She is so used to me making things for other people that she could try it on and have no idea it was for her. She will be very excited. They will be great for the pool this summer!!
Those towels are so cute! I love the fabric around the edge. Do you put it on both the outside and inside? What font is Jack's name on the pillowcase? Miss 20 Questions! Darling things! You do a great job.
Very nice work... I sew. I've made all kinds of stuff from sweats to shorts and t-shirts. I'll bet I never told you I took sewing classes when I was in 7th and 8th grade... I told no one that I can remember...
Well - if I gave you a logo... could you embroider it? If I had the right type of file? I'll have to give you details... I'm just curious if it's possible.
Terrific work - very creative and quite inspiring!!!
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
7 comments:
Joanna,
Did you make all of those? You are amazing! I don't know how you do it!
Kammi
Those towels are so cute! I love the fabric around the edge. Do you put it on both the outside and inside? What font is Jack's name on the pillowcase? Miss 20 Questions! Darling things! You do a great job.
Very nice work...
I sew. I've made all kinds of stuff from sweats to shorts and t-shirts. I'll bet I never told you I took sewing classes when I was in 7th and 8th grade... I told no one that I can remember...
Well - if I gave you a logo... could you embroider it? If I had the right type of file? I'll have to give you details... I'm just curious if it's possible.
Terrific work - very creative and quite inspiring!!!
Are all those things for Paige? Good for you, getting everything done.
Way cute towels!! I love the mermaid ones!!!
I love the towels you are so talented. I love the mermaid ones especially.
Hi Joanna! I hope you don't mind. but I jumped over from Deborah's. I LOVE THESE!!!!!!
I love your blog
Heather
Post a Comment