Friday, December 14, 2007

Kearney, Ne...1236 miles so far

are we there yet?
How many more miles?
I need to go to the bathroom
Can we watch a movie?
can I have a toy?
Are we there yet?
Wow look at all the cows
Hey a windmill, I have never seen one in real life
How many more states do we have to go through
I need a drink
my butt hurts
are we almost there

7 comments:

Amy said...

I am impressed with how far you guys are in your travels. Brings back memories of our yearly cross country trips from WI to UT.

Deborah said...

I'm glad your still safe. I've been worried about the weather.

Kammi said...

Hahaha You are brave! 5 kids traveling that far. What fun! Be safe!
Kammi

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing so hard. I totally feel your pain. Keep driving. I'm anxious to see you.

Sherry said...

Can't wait to see you!!! Drive safely.

Beckey said...

Boy, that brings back memories! Glad you're safe, I worried about you guys in that storm!

Brady Nixon said...

I assume this means your brakes are fixed? :) Safe travels.