Sunday, December 23, 2007

I am getting old

I ran into an old friend today. One that I grew up with my whole life and was in my ward my whole life. I sat down in sacrament meeting and he was conducting. When he got up I thought wow he looks old (not really old old, but you know..older then when I saw him last) Then it hit me that I probably look old (again not old old, but you know) It was fun to see him.

4 comments:

Beckey said...

You can't say that you are getting old, because that would mean that I am getting old too!

Hope Liseanne gets that baby out soon! Tell her good luck and that I have been checking her blog once in a while to see if she has had him/her!

Katie said...

JOANNA AND FAMILY
I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG! I AM SO GLAD YOU GUYS MADE IT SAFE AND YOU'RE HAVING TONS OF FUN! MERRY CHRISTMAS.
YOU LOOK SOOOO YOUNG AND CUTE!!
LOVE YA
KATIE SHERMAN

Amy said...

Old is relative. I am surprised that all of my friends from growing up look so old. I highly doubt that I can be as old as they are. I am still 17:) (what's worse is getting a Christmas card from someone you used to babysit and they have 3 kids. That made me feel really old.)

Anna said...

Joanna, to me you don't even look old enough to be married!