We made it. YEAH!! It was amazing how well the kids did in the car.(1970 miles in 28 hours) It was really freaky! I was so worried about how Abby would do, but she did great. We are having a great time here and the kids are loving their cousins. It is so fun to see them play together and get along and be instant friends. Families are great! Hopefully I will get to a house with WiFi so I can upload pictures. The funny thing was the first morning here and when the kids saw the mountains they were amazed. The 10 minute ride from Chris house to mine was all about the mountains, "real mountains" is what Amanda said they were. I went to dinner with friends from high school and had a great time. (we missed you Beckey and Kammi) I haven't seen them in 4-5 years and it was great to just pick up where we left off. I am looking forward to seeing friends from Rochester hopefully this week and being there for the birth of my new niece or nephew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This gives me hope to the thought that we could ever do something like this! You guys are amazing! Hope you enjoy your vacation and have a wonderful Christmas...
I miss the mountains so much. You are never lost if you can look up and see the mountains. Have a great Christmas!
I am so glad to hear that the kids did well! Enjoy the rest of the trip and your Christmas!
I'm so glad you guys got there safely! Hope you have fun...I wish I could have been there for dinner with everyone! :( Maybe next year!
Jo, will you send me pics from our dinner? I"m so glad you came and I hope you got some sleep.
Post a Comment