Monday, December 24, 2007

Flat Iron

She wants straight hair so bad. She wants to look like Bea and Cameron. I told her I would take a picture and show them. I really love how it looks so I think we will have to buy a flat iron!
Isn't it so cute. She will not let me put mousse in it and leave it curly so it is usually in a pony tail and fuzzy. I could handle this.



4 comments:

Deborah said...

She looks like a different person.

Beckey said...

My girls LOVE the flat iron! Definitely worth the investment!

AF Nixons said...

Meghann is just finally learning to love her curly hair - at 12 years old - but she does love to straighten it now and then too. Emily looks darling with it straight!

Anonymous said...

We love Emily's hair. Cameron didn't recognize her at first. We have a flat iron so next time she comes over . . .!!