Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Let it Snow

Just in case you haven't heard on the news we are getting some snow out here. Not only is it snowing (three days now), but it is windy and cold. The kids don't seem to mind one bit. These girls couldn't wait to go outside after the kids went to school.
Here they are trying to catch a few on their tongues.
I love this one.
She couldn't see at all and every time I would call her name she would have to look up to see out of her hat. (outfit complements of the Pulleys)
She had the same problem with her hat.

See what I mean about looking up to see me.


Honestly isn't she the cutest thing ever. At three she really is a trooper!

Would you believe they stayed out there for 45 minutes happy as can be. I was in the warm house watching them from the windows. What a good(warm) mom I am.

But at least I was ready for them with hot chocolate when they decided they had had enough.

Here is me. Sometimes I like to take pictures of myself because I am always behind the camera and I think" what if I die..my kids will need to see me and remember me"
(Kara can you photoshop out wrinkles?)



11 comments:

Beckey said...

You guys got a lot of snow! Way more than we did! Okay, I LOVE your hat! Where did you get it? Please tell me you didn't make it or I will really be domestically jealous. Is that even a real meaning? And what wrinkles are you talking about? Your kids are way cute, they look like they are having fun! Stay warm...

Deborah said...

you have no wrinkles

Amy said...

Love the picture of the girls. Your hat is cute too.

Heather Jewell said...

So cute. I love the ways kids look all bundled up and warm and clumsy. Savy keeps falling over, getting stuck and then screaming for me to rescue her, like the kid in "A Chirstmas Story." By the way, I loved the family pictures. That was such a great idea for a blog post. It was neat to see how much you look like you mom and how much your kids look like you.

Kammi said...

Hahah they are so cute! I know I say that every time but I wish I knew them! And you......beautiful!

AF Nixons said...

Ahh...to see snow again! Can't even remember it actually. But the pictures were gorgeous.

Sherry said...

Hey cute hat. And as for the wrinkles - I don't see any, just your pretty brown eyes!

Jaime said...

Great blog Joanna! The beach towels turned out so cute...don't you just love big ric rac?! :) Your girls look EXACTLY like you did---darling!

Anonymous said...

Joanna you have no wrinkles though Scott could take care of them if you did!!! I can't wait to see you.

Carrie said...

Joanna, your girls look exactly like you did. WOW! You need to post pictures of Chris so we can compare. Wrinkles, what wrinkles!!!?? Hope you don't mind, I'm adding you to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Joanna, you are drop dead gorgeous. (p.s. Your kids are cute too, but you already know that)