There are no pictures with this post just something that made us laugh. During our morning scripture reading Chris was talking about Jacob and how he was sad when he thought Joseph was dead. It says something about Jacob renting his clothes and we talked about that for a minute what that meant and why they do it. Then I say who else does that that we know about (thinking Captain Moroni) and Tyler says.."Nacho Libre" Ahh so glad we are teaching our kids and know they are listening.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love this. I am glad you are writing these things down because they will make for great family stories when kids are older.
LOL! That is so cute!
Nacho Libre he can relate to, Captain Moroni, maybe not so much.
"Hey, Chacho! I need to borrow some sveats!!!" I love it!
Hahahaha Priceless!
This will have to go into my seminary filing cabinet when we talk about renting our clothes. Great!
Post a Comment