I found the old cd with all the pictures of me when I was a baby and all these great pictures of my mom and dad when they were my age. What do you think? Do I look like my mom?
I can see my smile in this one.
I love this picture of my mom. It is her. She is always smiling and laughing. I think I need to print it out and hang it somewhere. Love it and love you mom!
You totally look like your mom! I have always thought that but the pictures make it even more real! Every picture I looked at I thought "That one is MOST like Joanna" then I would see the next and think the same! Too funny! Your mom is a very cute lady!
Wow! That was a trip down memory lane! I loved those orange plastic sofas that coordinated so well with the green wool carpet! (which I now have in my basement in my kids' toy room, by the way) I believe Mom still has the patchwork jumpsuit. She told me not long ago that we needed new clothes and there was no money to spend on new ones, so she took scraps from some of her fabric remnants (although I have no idea why she had some of that fabric in the first place or what she made with it!)and put that together for us. I remember wearing it also. Many many times. Again and again.
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
8 comments:
Those photos are so neat. You can see how you look like your mom. I think you should have it printed too. I love the B/W and it's such a candid shot.
You totally look like your mom! I have always thought that but the pictures make it even more real! Every picture I looked at I thought "That one is MOST like Joanna" then I would see the next and think the same! Too funny! Your mom is a very cute lady!
I can especially see Emily and Tyler in her eyes. What neat pictures of your mom.
Wow what great pictures! I love your mom she is great! There is one that is you to a TEE!
Love you miss you!
Omigosh! That last picture WAS you! How neat to have such great pictures of your Mom. Thanks for sharing.
Wow! Where did you find the pictures?
I think the first picture resembles you the most....the last one does have to be my favorite!
Wow! That was a trip down memory lane! I loved those orange plastic sofas that coordinated so well with the green wool carpet! (which I now have in my basement in my kids' toy room, by the way) I believe Mom still has the patchwork jumpsuit. She told me not long ago that we needed new clothes and there was no money to spend on new ones, so she took scraps from some of her fabric remnants (although I have no idea why she had some of that fabric in the first place or what she made with it!)and put that together for us. I remember wearing it also. Many many times. Again and again.
Post a Comment