Sunday, November 18, 2007

My favorite time of day!






I know you are all thinking what a terrible mom I am for saying this, but this is my favorite time of day. Don't get me wrong, I love it when they are all awake, but there is something about a quiet house when all the kids are sleeping. I can reflect on the day, I can look at them and remember things I couldn't remember earlier when they were fighting. I can kiss them and they can't wipe it all away. This is the time when I think having 5 kids really isn't that hard.
They look like the angels that they are. Truly I love them all and I love being a mom. There is nothing else I would rather be doing!

6 comments:

Brady Nixon said...

Beautiful children... Even asleep. That is our favorite time of day as well.

Deborah said...

What sappy tree did you fall out of today. Does it have something to do with being sick? JK It is also my favorite time of day.

Chapman Herd said...

What Mother DOESN'T love when her kids are sleeping? I know I love it!
Hope you are feeling better!

Beckey said...

I love to kiss them on the cheeks when they are sleeping! It's great to watch them sleep! Thanks for the e-mail, I did get Liseanne's comment! She's so cute, tell her to put up a pic of her belly! I have gotten lots bigger in the last week and a half since that picture was taken. I'll have to put another one up!

Amy said...

This is my favorite part of the day too. Nap time is also great because it is a preview of the evening to come.

Kammi said...

Jo,
I bet you are the best mom ever! Theres NOTHING wrong with wanting some quiet (alone) time either.
Kammi