Here are the projects I had to do for a friend before Thanksgiving. What wonderful friends I have who will buy my things. It really is such a complement. It is so fun for me to do. The baptism towel I have my dear friend Heidi to thank or really maybe her sister Julie. 

I have April to thank for the button idea on the bib (what do you think April) Maybe I will always use a red button and it will be like a signature and when we see a famous baby wearing one in People magazine we can all say hey look she is wearing a "Little Abby" design we can tell by the red button. OHH and if you could only feel how soft that blue minkee material is on the back you would want a blanket out of it. (I need to post one I made for Deborah)



I have my mom to thank for the hood on the towel. I was looking for a pattern for a round hood and she just made it up. She is so cool!!

Isn't my model so cute.
6 comments:
Darling Stuff....I want a cute soft blanket for my new Baby....whatever he/she may be!
Very cute stuff! I didn't know you made and sold stuff! Very talented!
You should start a blog of all the things you are making and selling.
I LOVE houw the button turned out! It looks great...of course I can't give a full review until I try one with Adam and see if he can get it off.
Your projects turned out great. They are darling. Great ideas.
So, I don't check your blog enough - but every time I do I am just amazed. You are so talented!!! The turkey looks so yummy. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment