Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Poor Tom Turkey

Well to get this story started you must first look at what my talented little sister did to my grandma's preschool window here. My first thought was I can't do that, but decided to try. This is what my laundry looked like before I sorted it into the 6 loads that needed to be done.
This is my girls room that needed to be cleaned for the 1000th time today (oh how I wish we had a play room that was warm)
These are all my sewing projects that need to be done. Some before Thanksgiving and some before Christmas.
This is some clean laundry that needed my attention.
Yes that's right I haven't even made my bed. See that brown robe on my bed. I have my wonderful friends to thank for that. You have no idea how warm and soft it is. I love it!
And here is my kitchen. Breakfast dishes in the sink, dishes from last night that needed to be put away, but what am I doing instead. That's right I am out shopping for paint because I am going to paint my window. I drew a turkey and it wasn't half bad. I then painted the window that afternoon and my kids were so excited. They were watching me from outside and couldn't believe how "good" it was. (they all know dad is the artist in this house.) Well this is what we woke up to this morning.

Poor Tom Turkey has a bad case of the runs!
It is a good thing I cleaned my house last night before I went to bed because now I have a clean house and I am going to try it on the other window. ( It has two panes of glass.)



7 comments:

Heidi said...

OK Jo- This is the first comment I have ever made on a blog and I just had to send my love for you posting your house pictures!!! You ROCK! It still doesn't hold a candle to mine, but thanks for humoring me with my request for proof of a messy house since you are always the clean queen! I love your turkey. You are quite the artist!

Beckey said...

The turkey is cute! I probably wouldn't even attempt to do something like that! I am SO not creative! I looked at Liseanne's blog, I didn't know she had twins! Fun! Tell her hi if she remembers me!

Deborah said...

So what happened? Was it condensation? It looks really cute. I wouldn't have noticed it in the picture if you hadn't pointed it out. Where were you hiding everything when I was at your house yesterday?

Kammi said...

Jo,
GREAT JOB on the turkey! I could NEVER do that. Taking pictures of the dirty house haha thats awesome! I couldnt do that either, with Mr. clean in the house it doesnt get a chance to get lived in. haha Keep posting pictures I look at your blog all the time.
Kammi
PS Tell Lisanne hi (she looks exact same as she used to!)

Chapman Herd said...

YEA!!! Your turkey looks Fabuluos! I knew you could do it!!! And thank you a million times for posting your dirty house! Now I know that I am completely normal for having a dirty house!

Can't wait to see what you paint for Christmas! You Rock!!

Love you!

Brady Nixon said...

It looks great Jo. I'm sorry but I laughed out loud when I saw that the paint had run, not because I thought it was funny, but after seeing everything that was put on hold for you to paint it, isn't that how life usually goes?

Brady Nixon said...

It looks great Jo. I'm sorry but I laughed out loud when I saw that the paint had run, not because I thought it was funny, but after seeing everything that was put on hold for you to paint it, isn't that how life usually goes?