ARG loves to show us her mad face and loves to see it in the camera. She will say "take a picture of my mad face mom" Grandpa was over and she said "let me see your mad face grandpa" It really did scare her. Me too!
She is so cute, I love the mad face. I think it is cute when any child has a pouty face, unless it is my own and that usually means I am mad at them too! :)
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
5 comments:
Jo - She's too funny. I also love the new picture across the top with all of the kids in the leaves. It's darling.
She is so cute, I love the mad face. I think it is cute when any child has a pouty face, unless it is my own and that usually means I am mad at them too! :)
Jo,
That main picture at the top with all of the kids, your middle daughter.......HELLO she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!! Beautiful kids!!
Kammi
It is great that you got your Dad doing his mad face.
Her mad face is too cute! She is darling.
Post a Comment