Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween











Halloween for us was two days this year. Tuesday we went Trunk or Treating at the church with a little carnival at the beginning. The kids had great fun. Halloween day I took the girls to the school for the parade which they loved. It was fun to see the kids all dressed up.AMG had preschool and they don't let the kids dress up, but have a harvest party and they all dress as farmers. There is a girl in our ward who is an amazing artist (she painted the whole pediatric ward of the ER which we have enjoyed too many times)She did face painting on all the kids(her son goes to school there) and they looked amazing. AMG said she never wanted to take a bath and wash her face. After school we went to EJG's gymnastics, which I will post later. We then came home and got ready for trick or treating. We went with our friends the Jensens again this year. Our street is so dark with no street lights and no side walks so not really the best place for 5 kids to run around. This was TCG's first year at going alone with his friend and he felt very big. We all had a great time and got way too much candy.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

who painted Cooper's face? He looks really scary.

Beckey said...

They all look so cute, I love the butterfly painting! I don't want the day to come when my kids want to go by themselves with their friends! :(
Madison is too much of a fraidy-cat to go out with out her dad! So hopefully it will be a while!

AF Nixons said...

I had to smile when I saw your kids with long sleeves under their costume or jackets over their costumes. We were talking about how spoiled we are here when Halloween means it is finally cooling down. Brady was a little too warm in his costume and breathed a sigh every time there was a breeze to cool him.

nixon5 said...

cute costumes!