Sunday, November 25, 2007

Tag

My friend April "tagged" me which means I need to tell 6 things about myself. This is hard. I have been thinking for a few days what to write and can't come up with 6 interesting things so you will just have to take what you get. It is 4 something in the morning and I can't sleep so this is the perfect time to write

  1. I brush my teeth with my eyes closed. I don't know why..I just do.
  2. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was little. I was in the 6th grade when the Challenger exploded along with my dream. We got to stay in for recess to watch it because there was a teacher on board. I remember all the boys laughing because they thought it was cool. I remember trying not to cry.
  3. I love to read. I must read before bed (just like April) Poor Chris has learned to sleep with the lights on.
  4. We met on a blind date in high school and I was instantly in love with him. In one of my classes in high school we had to write a letter to ourselves that we would get in the mail in 5 years. When it said who I wanted to be married to I had written his name.
  5. We didn't kiss once until AFTER we were engaged. Weird I know and believe me it wasn't my choice. (Good thing we only dated a week before we were engaged right?)
  6. I love cleaning. I love having a clean house and when the sun comes through my windows into my clean house it makes me very happy. (I hate laundry)

WOW that wasn't as hard as I thought. Come on Deborah it is good for you! Who can I tag that will really do this..my little sister Liseanne and my good friend Beckey!!

3 comments:

Beckey said...

Oh you shouldn't have tagged me...I never can think of things to say!

I do have to say though, when I read that only dated a week before you were engaged....it brought back a memory of you coming into my bedroom on a Sunday morning with your ring to tell me that you were engaged and I was like..."to who?" Because I didn't know you and Chris were even serious! It was so weird to me cause I had no idea who you would be engaged to! Funny huh? And even weirder is that I remember it so vividly! I remember how in love you were with him in high school!!! Oh the fun days when we were young! Do you remember "Guac-a-Colby"?

Chapman Herd said...

TOO Funny that you brush your teeth with your eyes closed. I'll work on being "Tagged" See ya soon!

Brady Nixon said...

Regarding #2, you can always come to FL and visit Kennedy Space Center and watch the space shuttle launch. I've seen about four shuttle launches so far. The next one is 12/06 :). Incredible.