
Today we were invited by T's teacher to have lunch with him, a friend, and her because he is student of the week. I wouldn't really call it lunch though because it was at 10:50am.

She really loves him so much!

This is T's friend. They were on the same soccer team this summer. S is the goalie and is pretty good. They only lost two games and it was to the same team and they were undefeated.

This is Ms. Lanovara. We really like her. She is so patient and kind and likes T for who he is. What a great idea she had to do this. We get to know her and it was so fun for T and the girls.
(p.s. I really don't live in a messy house)
(p.s.s or is it p.p.s I really do clean, like this morning it was done before 9:00)
please don't judge me! :)
3 comments:
Good for you T! Thats great to be Student of the week.
This is also the first picture I have seen of the Kitty Bows! Darling!
Oh Joanna! Of course your house isn't dirty! Congrats on being student of the week!!!
Yeah for Tyler.
Post a Comment