Friday September 26th I headed to NYC with 5 girlfriends to run the Tunnel to Towers 5k race (more on that later) We got into the city about 4:30 by the help of Seleta as Navigator and Anna as driver. It was quite the experience. You can read about some of the funny things on April's blog. Anyway I called my friend David,(who was my Senior Prom date) he was painting his house, but dropped his brush to come into the city with his BEAUTIFUL new daughter Lanah. It was SO great to chat and catch up. He took me to dinner and I think that was the only time I put Lanah down. She is just too darling and such a good happy baby.
David and Lanah
honestly have you seen a more beautiful baby! What a great night. Thanks David!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so beautiful! I have actually been looking at Lanah's pictures on David's facebook...he's such a cute dad! Lucky that you got to see them.
Why do I not remember you going to Prom with him???? My Prom was so lame, I won't mention WHO I went with because you never knows who reads these things...right? LOL
Can't wait to hear more about you r trip! Did you get your lens back I'm assuming? Or is this a back up camera?
You know he's a true friend when he drops the brush and comes running. =) That baby has the sweetest mouth I've ever seen. =) And David looks GREAT!!!!
The City! You lucky girl. I'm glad you've posted. I miss your life updates when too much time passes. i worry. :) Love you dearly.
You must have the HOTTEST, nicest husband ever. Considering he let you go to dinner with your prom date.
Ok big grins to the comment above. I'm so glad you got the chance to go! She is a cutie.
Gee...I wonder who left the "anonymous" comment two above me??? I almost didn't recognize David! And his daughter is Darling!
Can't wait to hear about the tunnel to Towers
Post a Comment