Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treating

We went to the ward Trunk or Treating on Wednesday and the kids had a great time. T is dressed up as someone who has no style he said. Those are my boots.
Here is E and one of her best friends in the world Bea!. I bought the girls costumes last year after Halloween at Target for around $2.oo. This year when they said what are we going to be for Halloween I brought up the costumes I had bought and said here is what you get to chose from. Thankfully they all found one they liked.
My beautiful Angel!
We didn't check Am's costume before we left...um..WOW! It is a good thing her blue underwear matched the blue snowflakes on the front of the dress. It was too cold to go outside so we all just picked a room and the kids went from room to room. It was a great night! We have the best ward with the best friends. We are very lucky!

7 comments:

AF Nixons said...

That bum shot is hilarious! You've got to save that for her wedding video someday...so priceless!

Becky A said...

what fun costumes! great idea to hit the clearance at Target...I need to try that!

nixon5 said...

Cute costume and some angels do have blue undies.

Chapman Herd said...

Love the blue undies! I always tell Haylee....if you wear a dress you have to wear WHITE undies! Darling pics!

The Nixon Two said...

the picture of AM is just funny...that's something I would have done.....she is going to love that picture when she's older.

Beckey said...

Cute cute kids! Love the blue underwear! Tyler's eyes freaked me out at first, I thought it was make up for a minute and thought, wow! You really worked hard on that! Then I realized they were glasses! :)

Anna said...

I hate when my blue underwear shows through my princess dress. She's cute no matter what!