Friday, October 31, 2008

My little Witch

Here is my baby all dressed up for a fun photo shoot with her mom...her favorite thing. (mine, not hers) She looked darling and she was actually excited about me taking her pictures. That is until we went outside and it was cold. She wanted to go in and I begged and pleaded "please let me take just one picture" This is all I got!

7 comments:

AF Nixons said...

That is too cute...if you only got one, at least it is darling (even though you can't see her face!) It's still cute.

allredclan said...

I LOVE that picture!!!! Seriously. Good job, Ab!

Becky A said...

that is way cute!

nixon5 said...

Very cute picture. I love that costume. what a cutie she is.

Heidi said...

That picture is really priceless.. it's like you planned it. Awesome!

The Nixon Two said...

This is my favorite picture. what cute Halloween kids you have

Beckey said...

Too cute! I can almost picture her face with her arm crossed across her chest!