Tuesday, October 14, 2008

more T

I am working on getting some fun pictures up here, but I wanted to share a few more of T. Here is a look at his face...see how puffy his cheek is? That is the tumor and see how it is pushing up on his eye? Hopefully today we will have answers and we can start acting and not just waiting waiting waiting.....

I love this one. He is trying to nap in recovery.
He really liked looking at all the comments left by people we love and seeing that they are all praying for HIM! He said "wow everyone said they are praying for me." SO thank you to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Like I said hopefully today we will know what needs to be done to get him better.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanna - we've been praying since you told us about it. My heart aches for him, for you, for your family. I keep remembering when you stayed with us in St. Louis - and he was little - like THREE! He was SO darling and so fun and wild. And Nate took him on a walk outside. I love his personality! We love you - we will keep praying!

Beckey said...

I'm so glad you are keeping us updated. I have been thinking about you and your family a lot! We'll keep praying for him!

nixon5 said...

good luck with everything you are in our prayers. He looks so miserable I hope he feels better soon in everyway.

Chapman Herd said...

Still Praying for T AND your whole Family! We love you Tyler! we love you all!

The Nixon Two said...

Just got off the phone with your mom T she said that you were going in the hospital tomorrow. We will still be praying for you and your family.. we put your name and your parents name in the temple.
WE LOVE YOU!!!

Mary said...

T--you are amazing and brave!! Everyone is praying for you.

Deborah said...

Today's the day. Information is power and let's get'em done!

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

Thinking and praying for all of you!

Kammi said...

Holy cow Jo! How is he doing? What did you find out? I will keep praying for him (and you to be strong) :)

allredclan said...

I MISS TYLER SOOOOOO MUCH!!!
let him know that we are praying for him and we love him!!!!
LOVE YOU TYLER!!!
xoxoxoxox
-Madison

Anna said...

I know youre tough, T! Hang in there man.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tyler.

I just read your blog with my mom and saw your pictures. I've never seen you be so still. You are usually figeting all over the place. Seriously though, my family is praying for you and I hope you are back to your annoying ways soon,

Your friend,
Tabbie

Anonymous said...

Dear Tyler,

I hope you feel better soon. I'm sorry to hear that you have a tumor. I always remember how nice you are to your sisters.

Love,
Kylie

Becky A said...

I'm glad you're updating us, too. We'll keep praying...

laurak said...

I'm Deborah's sister, Laura, and I just want you to know that y'all will be in our prayers. Kids are strong and resilient, so I'm sure he will do great.
By the way, I've looked at your site before and made the saying in the right hand corner of your blog my motto, too. It's all about learning to dance in the rain! Thanks for that.

Anonymous said...

I learned of Tyler's condition on a post Brian made on the Comic Geek Speak forum. While we've never met, I want Tyler to know that I shall keep him in my thoughts and in my prayers.

Hang in there Tyler.