Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My new FAVORITE movie...EVER!!

Chris and I just finished watching this. I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! If you have never seen this RUN do not walk and go rent it. If this was the only thing under the tree this year I would be fine with it.(as long as I get my new lens for my birthday) :)
Kara watch this and you will forget Edward!!

10 comments:

Amy said...

So glad you finished this. It is my FAVORITE too. My favorite line, "look at me."

Anna said...

Oh come now...it was really good, but "forget Edward"?! : )

Beckey said...

I hope you get your lens! I'll have to watch this sometime. Forget Edward?? Really that good eh???

AF Nixons said...

Thanks for the tip...we're always looking for a good movie.

Nixon Family said...

I can't find it around here. I would have to go to slc to get it. I'm going to try to find it another way. It looks good.

Deborah said...

Edward who? Can't wait to see him in Vicar of Dibley! It only gets better. I may have to watch it now!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm SOOO excited! I'm going to rent it this weekend! But really - I can't EVER forget my Edward! :)

Becky A said...

that looks way good. Is it a remake or the original? Or am I just imagining the fact that there was a made for tv North and South back in the late 80's?

Joanna said...

Becky- this was filmed in 2004. I think there was an older version. You will LOVE it!

Beckey said...

Jo...have you got your lens fixed yet? I am missing your pictures. Oh, and Maddie got so mad when she read your comment about her speaking french and Tyler speaking spanish! I laughed so hard! One day....it will be perfect! (But not too soon right?) Think of how cute their kids would be!!!! LOL