Sunday, September 7, 2008

Trouble and Bad News

Here is the trouble-I have just posted three new posts and that will be all for a few weeks. My computer had a NASTY virus (Trojan horse) Chris has to totally redo my computer. I am forbidden to ever use IE ever again!

Now for the BAD NEWS...my camera lens broke. We were camping and I was taking pictures when it just stopped working. It wouldn't auto focus! I was freaking out a little.. this lens is new! It happened right as both boys caught a fish. GRRR!! We got home and googled the problem and it seams like this isn't anything new to this lens. It has a year warranty so I will call Canon in the morning and send it back, but this means I am without a camera for a while. I am going to NYC in three weeks. Keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Beckey said...

Get a Mac and use Safari! You'll never have a virus again! Honestly, I would be a spokesperson for Apple! Once you have Mac, you never go back! LOL

SORRY about the camera lens, that just plain sucks! Hopefully they will send a replacement before you go to NYC.

I will miss your posts until you get your computer fixed...I will just have to call you I guess!

Chapman Herd said...

Jeff wants me to switch to firefox. But like you, all my favorites are on IE! Sorry about Trojan...If it makes you feel any better, I have to redo my entire computer as well! GRR

allredclan said...

Would you sisters please stop ruining your computers so that it doesn't happen to me?! Sheesh, I'm beginning to think that I am next in line.

Jo, truthfully, about your camera: that bites, and even though it is under warranty, it's still a pain in the butt to have to send it in and be without one for a while. There are these great inventions called "disposable cameras" that you can buy at Wal*Mart or Target. You just look through the hole and push the button and WAH-LAH!!! A picture!! I don't think the quality is much like your camera, but at least you will have a camera... ;)

Anna said...

*gasp* Not the lens! Ugh, I hope it gets fixed or you get a free, new one. And the virus too. Geez. I think the Man and I are switching to the new browser from Google.

Deborah said...

Yeah, that really sucks!