
He was up bright and early to start his first day in middle school. His bus comes before 7:30- much earlier than last year when he left at 8:50.

He loved every minute of it!

This year she is in 2nd grade. Here in our school district for 1st and 2nd grade we "loop" This means that she has the same teacher and same class for first and second grade. So going back to school was a piece of cake for her. We LOVE her teacher!

She also had a good first day-even though the bus was 35 minutes late.

This was his first year in the elementary school. He was a little nervous about being in a new school and finding his class. I assured him there were going to be many teachers around to send him in the right direction.

Can you believe I got a smile with teeth!! He is too cute!!

This is me doing a cheer after the last one got on the bus.

I took this one to school and stayed for about 25 minutes. I loved every minute of it. She has the same teacher T did when he was in kindergarten and we are thrilled. We LOVED him! After it was time to leave I had to look at the ceiling and bite my lip to keep from crying. I left the class room and she ran to the windows with a big smile on her face and just waved! I walked fast to the car for a tissue!

Can you stand how cute she is! Oh I could just pinch those cheeks! She LOVED school!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard at your cheer picture! That was hilarious! I always cried when I took my kids to school! All of your kids are so adorable! I just love your family!
Love the cheer picture! And all of the Back to school pics! They are all getting so big!
cute cute kids! so if I'm doing my math right, you still have 1 at home, am I right? clever cheer picture, too!
Your school pictures are darling. what beautiful Grandchildren we have.Glad they all had a great first day. We miss them.
That is one high kick you've got there! Hilarious! And the kids look great.
Love the picture of you cheering!
Post a Comment