
The first Sunday in Utah we packed up again and headed to SLC. We went to see a taping of
Music and the Spoken Word with the
Mormon Tabernacle Choir. WOW. It was amazing. We were three rows from the front. Chris had to sit out with the two little girls because it is a live taping. C and E were less then impressed. T loved it. E said it was too loud and it hurt her ear drums. Maybe we will leave the kids with grandma next time and go alone. :)

I thought we would walk around Temple Square, but it was cold. Ab didn't have tights on and her dress was itching her legs. We walked over and went into the
Conference Center. The kids loved seeing where General Conference is taped and seeing just how huge it is.

T is becoming a better photographer then Chris. (see above post)
2 comments:
Cute pics T!!! I laugh when I read that last line because when I read the previous post I thought you had let C take those pics...not Chris LOL
What a cute hat. Wherever did you find it?
Post a Comment