
My dear friend Kammi text me on our way to Utah and said she would also be there for Thanksgiving. We hadn't seen each other for about 8 years we decided.

She drove to my grandmas where we were having a birthday party to see me. It was so fun to see her. We were best friends in high school. She has known Chris since elementary school. She is the only one who never gave up on me and Chris getting married. (thanks Kam) It was so fun sitting and laughing together again.

Some one took a bunch of pictures ( I won't name names, but it starts with a C) He needs a little more practice. :) Thanks for taking some time to come visit me Kammi. I love you!
2 comments:
I'm kind of jealous right now. Of both of you. But SO SO happy you guys got to see each other!!! You both look great!...Love you both!
Joanna!! It was so good to see you I am just really sad it was such a short visit! Just sitting here thinking about it brings tears to my eyes again. I miss you so much! You are such a great dear friend!
Post a Comment