
I can NOT believe my baby is turning 5!

She is a bundle of joy. Here are a few pictures in no particular order. I could have posted more, but the more I looked at how cute my kids were it made me want another one...
so I stopped looking.

she LOVES being in the water

Cinderella helped her have a very happy 3rd birthday

I can never resist food on the face pictures

a walk along the canal right after she learned to walk

first birthday

one of my favorite pictures

and another fave

they really do look a lot alike

I could never figure out why my parents would take pictures of me sleeping until I had my own kids. Sometimes it is the only time they are so sweet. :)

oh how I love this picture. She is the queen of pouting. She is always doing this.

she loves getting dressed up

no words for this one. She is just sweet.

Her preschool program last week.

waiting to open her presents

for all of you that really know her can't you just see her hands while we are singing to her!

new outfit



her surprise gift. We took her to the pet store for a hamster.
It didn't take her long to pick this one out.

Welcome to the family Olivia!
Happy Birthday baby. We love you!
9 comments:
Jo, I loved looking at all of these pictures of her. I feel like I know her better now! LOL Seriously though...she is so sweet! Happy Birthay Ab!!!
P.S. I looked at all of your other posts but haven't had time to comment...sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving...I'm so glad you were able to go! I thought that was pretty cool Sheldon found a sister of your dads....that has got to be an awesome story of how that happened...you'll have to tell me sometime!
Happy Birthday, sweet thing! We miss you and love you to pieces!!!! You are beautiful!
Happy birthday, Ab, you look so grown up in your new clothes. You must be your parents' favorite child!
Such an adorable girl. I can not pick out a favorite picture either. Too cute. Happy Day.
What a cute blog...how cute is Ab. and oh my gosh!! she looks so grown up in the picture of her and her new shirt " I love rock and Roll." You don't have a baby any more!!!!
My Favorite is the picture where upi can see here little hands moving! (even though its a still pic) LOVE IT!!! Love you Ab! Hope you had a GREAT birthday!
happy bday hope it was a great one.
She looks so much like you! Hope she had a great day. Have Brady tell you about Ginger the hampster someday...funny story. We wish you better luck with Olivia.
She is a cute as ever! Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it?
Hope you had a wonderful and happy Christmas!
Post a Comment