Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Salt Lake City

The day after Thanksgiving we decided to hop on the train and go see the lighting at temple Square. Here are all 15 kids. That's right 15 kids and 5 adults.
It was very tiring and a little nerve racking trying to keep track of all the kids.
They loved every minute of it.
It is hard to believe 15 years ago Chris and I were married for time and all eternity here.
I could never get tired of looking at this Temple. I think it is beautiful and the history is amazing.
I LOVE going down at Christmas time and seeing temple Square all aglow in Christmas lights.
I didn't get any good ones of all the trees in lights. It was too dark and I don't have a tripod.
You will just have to settle with these.

3 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

Did you take all those pictures of the temple??? I can't believe we did that! Look at that group of Kids! WE ARE CRAZY!!!!!!

Amy said...

Great pictures of the temple. I miss seeing the lights at Christmas. Glad you were able to enjoy it with your family.

The Nixon Two said...

This was one of my favoriate things we did as a family. I love when we are together. It's been a very looooong time since we've all been together!