Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009

Ab got this doll house that is taller then she is. They all love it.
She also got this gumball machine. They all love it.

She had a great morning and was happy with everything she got.
She is also happy with everything, although the first thing she opened was underwear...
Who wouldn't be happy with more Legos? (the mom who finds them everywhere!) :)
got all he asked for and was happy with that.

It was a great day for all of us. I didn't take too many pictures or video the whole thing. I was just enjoying it like everyone else. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Chapman Herd said...

I am glad that your kids got what they wanted! Adn I am really glad that you found what was missing! ;-) Love you!

allredclan said...

I, too, am glad that you found what you were looking for. I hate it when I lose things. I am loving that doll house! =)

nixon5 said...

love love love the doll house. So cute. Thanks for the pictures.