Thursday, December 17, 2009

it was Liseanne's idea

Having sisters is the best!
Having sisters that you are best friends with is even better!
laughing and doing silly things that no one will ever
know about is pretty fun as well.
I had so much fun hanging out with my sisters. I miss them dearly!
(better pictures coming soon)

8 comments:

Deborah said...

You are the one that looks like both of your sisters.

Beckey said...

You all look great! I bet you had so much fun! I'l really happy you were able to go a spend some good time with your family!

Chapman Herd said...

This post made me realize that I am the odd ball sister. I look nothing like you two!

By FAR my favorite post about Utah so far!

Chapman Herd said...

p.s. I should have tilted the OTHER way!!! Grr!

Amber Shellabarger said...

You girls are some of the funniest (and dorkiest) I am related to. Love it!

allredclan said...

Man, oh man. You are so freaking lucky. I wish I had sisters like that!

The Nixon Two said...

MY THREE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!! What more can I say?

KO said...

you're so funny jo! I see pictures of Emily and they so remind me of you when we met! Can you believe we were that little?