Thursday, December 17, 2009

for Paige










thanks Paige.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

I'm glad you got pictures of everything. You should keep a portfolio of all your work.

Chapman Herd said...

You Did it! You finished your pile! LOVE LOVE them ALL!!!! and I love that you took pictures of them with a black background! LOVE IT!!! I agree with Deborah..portfolio!

Paige Storheim said...

Jo, THANK YOU!!! I just kept saying oh -oh -oh they are all so beautiful. Now your kids can have their mother back! I will make my order by October next year (:! And if others want to order, I will tell them too! You are soo creative and do a beautiful job. Deborah is right!
Merry Christmas!
Paige

Elder Ethan Coleman said...

Ok, I'm needing a new sewing machine, and after seeing your great projects, I'm wanting an embroidery machine. What do you use?!

Heidi said...

WOW- They are FABULOUS!!! You are a real pro!! I love the variety!!!

Charity said...

I LOVE Grant's towel! I think of you every time I reach for it. Thanks again!!!