I drove to Buffalo last week to check out a second car for our family. On my way home this is what I got stuck in. At times I couldn't even see this much. Thankfully I found an exit and a hotel where Ab and I stayed for the night.
“This is our one and only chance at life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and nonexistent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now.” - Thomas S. Monson
3 comments:
that is scary
That is crazy! Isn't Buffalo only like an hour from where you are? It must have been horrible for you to have to get a motel for the night!
I'll bet Abby loved that! A night in a motel with mom!
Post a Comment