The only thing that made it ok was that we had all of these (and more) people waiting for us.
uncle Mike is so much fun
some of the cousins
sweet Grady
miss Haylee
my girls are loving having older girls cousins who wear makeup :)
Melinda and I were swinging the kids so high on this, which is what my grandpa would do when I was little. I have such fun memories of my grandparents preschool. It is so fun to see my kids having as much fun as I did and making memories of their own here.
We are having so much fun and it is going by way to fast.(C took a few pictures of us and this was the best one)


3 comments:
I can't believe you did it in 20+ hours. That is just pure craziness!!! Believe me though, I know how long that drive is! And I'm glad we only have to do it one more time! But our reward will include seeing YOUR family! Can't wait! :)
I don't know how you did it. Glad you're having a good time. Liseanne doesn't look anything like you or Melinda.
So glad you are having fun.
Post a Comment