
Ab had a "farmer" day at school and was supposed to dress like a farmer. We didn't have anything so I made her this cute "apron shirt" She loved it.

This is the night of the ward Halloween Carnival and Trunk-or-Treat. Isn't she the cutest thing around? Mom do you recognize the costume?

At least the kids had this night to remember their Halloween for 2009. They looked pretty cute all dressed up (except for C who doesn't really like dressing up).
7 comments:
Would you believe that costume was made for a 4 or 5 year old child.
And I love the cute little farmer! You are reakky getting talented with your sewing. I;m SOOOO proud of you.
I LOVE that apron! So cute! I read about your Halloween on Facebook. Sad that they didn't get to go out but good for you for stickin to your guns! Did they ever get their rooms cleaned?
I love the costumes! Funny that Mel's boy C doesn't like to dress up either. He's the 2nd boy too.
OK so that apron is the CUTEST thing!!!! CAn't wait to see you all!!!
LOL! I was just going to say what Charity said. Too funny they're so alike. I love the supergirl costume I wanted to buy that for my daughter.
I'm not sure which is cuter: The apron or my darling little niece who is wearing it! Cute pictures. I totally recognize that Arabian costume! That was always my favorite one because it sparkled and was pink!
Post a Comment