Monday, October 26, 2009

A baptism and a birthday

Yesterday was my best birthday ever.
My beautiful daughter got baptized. It was a nice program and so many of the people we love were there to show their love and support for her!
And I got a family picture with us all looking, no funny faces, no tears...
like I said a good birthday indeed!

14 comments:

The Nixon Two said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nixon Two said...

What a great looking family. It has been a long time since we have seen a family picture like this

Beckey said...

I love you family picture! So cute! And Jo...you look so good! You are still my inspiration! I keep on running and someday I will look like YOU~! :) Congrats Em on the baptism!

Tori said...

Hey Jo!! Happy birthday, what a GREAT way to celebrate it! Congrats to Em! Your family picture is perfect and I can't believe all those sweet kids are yours! You are a busy mommy! But you still look like their big sister, so I'm a little miffed! haha. Like Beckey said, you are a great inspiration. I love the tree and all the leaves in the background. I think where you live is dreamy....

Deborah said...

Go look at the tweaked pics. See if you can see a difference.
I'm glad you had a nice day. It was a lovely baptism.

Sherry said...

So cute! They are all getting so big.
I'm glad you had a wonderful day.

allredclan said...

I LOVE the family picture! You all look great. Sometimes I forget how good looking Chris is. ;) Can't wait to see you all! SLEEPOVER!!!!

Chapman Herd said...

The pic of you and E is PRICELESS!! Loe the family one also! What a great way to celebrate your birthday!

nixon5 said...

What a great family picture!! I love it. Congrats to e and happy bday. What a great day.

Charity said...

What a great family picture! Glad you had a wonderful birthday. :)

Heather Jewell said...

I love the family shot. The tree in the back is gorgeous!

Jodie said...

I missed your birthday. I hope it was fantastic!!

Heidi said...

Love the family picture! Sounds like a fabulous day!

Mary said...

I LOVE your family picture. What a wonderful day!