Sunday, October 4, 2009

My favorite apples

Have you ever tried these apples. We love them. YUM!!
The kids can't wait to pick the perfect one and...
Take a huge bite!
I love going apple picking. This farm has a wagon that takes you out to the orchard.


Here is where I try to get all 5 kids looking half way decent for just one picture.
It never works. Am didn't have an apple of her own to bite so Em was kind enough to share.

Dad- My friend Mary has a Honey Crisp apple tree in her yard there in UT.
You should plant one.

6 comments:

Beckey said...

Honey Crisp apples are our favourite too!!!

The Nixon Two said...

Oh my goodness! Are you sure these funny faces eating our favorite apples are our grandchildren? I can't believe it has been two years since we last saw them. It is time for a visit!!

hromney said...

You make me miss NY and all those delicious apples. Yum!

AF Nixons said...

Ever since we heard you talk about HC apples a few years ago, we can't wait for them to come in season down here! Every fall we scour the ads and sure enough, Target carries them about this time of year. Brady came home with SEVEN of them yesterday because they were on sale. I'm not sure I'm going to share.

Charity said...

What a fun tradition! I'm so jealous! :) You are creating many great memories for your kids!

Heidi said...

i am SOOO jealous. Can you send me a barrel or two?