Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pumpkin farm

I spent the morning with my baby. We went to a pumpkin farm with her fabulous preschool.
Here she is looking for her pumpkin.
The perfect one...she is already begging me to carve it.
It must be the Montgomery in her. :)

8 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

Way to go little Ab. carving pumpkins is soooo much fun. :) It's the cleaning them out that I don't like. Although the roasted seeds are YUMMY!

Amber Shellabarger said...

She must have Montgomery blood in her. I love carving pumpkins and my hubby hates it. This year he is out numbered by those who want to carve. Mirabel must have Montgomery blood too. Your little girl is darling.

Beckey said...

She is so cute! My kids love the pumpkin patch and have already asked to carve theirs too! I miss the pumpkin walk! Next year if we are in Utah I'm taking my kids...they would LOVE IT!

AF Nixons said...

Mittens and hats already??? I'm so jealous. We've had a heat wave this past week. What else can you do but go to the beach? Brady has a mission companion coming to town with his family so we're meeting them at Cocoa Beach on Saturday.

Sherry said...

Oh, I just want to pinch her cheeks! She is the cutest. You'll have to post pics of your carved pumpkins. :)

allredclan said...

Go, Ab! Carve away! I love those little pumpkins! =)

Heidi said...

CUTE pictures... all of them. What are you going to do when you don't have any kids at that preschool anymore? You may have to borrow someone else's kid I wish my kids could go there still!

Jodie said...

I'd better not show Emmalee these pictures. She was so bummed that she had to miss it. Looks like so much fun!