During this October General Conference the kids had packets to fill out to help them listen. One of the things was to write your testimony. Am loves to get up every Fast and Testimony Meeting and give her testimony. We have never once told her or prompted her to go up and have never told her what to say. Here is what she wrote straight from her heart.
"I no the chrch is chroo I no the at (that) if you reed the scripshrs you can liv with God"
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
A testimony
Posted by Joanna at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is sooooo cute! what a spiritual giant.
Ok so did you have a blog fest?? I LOVE ALL your post! Way to go T on Cross country! Now you are ready to run a marathon!
I would love to try a honey crisp apple! LOVE LOVE all the pictures! Your kids are adorable!
Re:testimony: From the mouth of babes!!
Post a Comment