Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lacrosse

E is quite the little athlete. She loves to play sports. This fall she decided to try Lacrosse.
She is #41
Of course she didn't play it alone
These three are the best of friends.

4 comments:

Tori said...

Hey! I just read over you last few post's and I love all your pictures. You really know how to capture the true sweetness of your kids on film and they make me smile. I love what a great mom you are and how much you love your kids. Thanks for sharing!

Chapman Herd said...

Way to go E! That is an exciting sport!

nixon5 said...

Way to go E. That is an active sport and brutal way to be tough.
Love the pictures. Keep us posted on it.

The Nixon Two said...

Way to go E! the masks look a little scarry, but I'm glad you wear them.