Sunday, October 4, 2009

The happiest day of my summer

7th grade this year! WOW. I can't believe he is getting so old. This is his second year in middle school so it was no big deal for him.

My 4th grade teacher was Mr. Knight. I remember a few things about being this age. That is scary to me. This was his second year at this school so no big deal here either.
This is the close up I chose
This is the one he chose
These two are such good friends. It is fun to watch and listen to them.
She is the only one who started a new school this year. She was a little nervous, but I think having C with her and having his teacher from last year helped.
She came home happy that is all I wanted.


She was so excited to go to school. She had a few hard weeks coming home so tired and ornery! I think just getting used to all day school was taking its toll.
She started taking piano lessons this year and is really loving it.
She is always asking me to come and practice with her.
Yes even this one had a first day and yes that means three mornings a week I am totally and completely alone. I have yet to just stay home and relax. There is always something that needs to be done. She loves going. We love this school. We have been there for 10 years and it will be a sad day for me when she graduates this spring.
isn't my baby getting big!

2 comments:

nixon5 said...

wow on school I cant believe they are all that big. That is the truth about mornings. I have 2 a week that are just me and have yet to enjoy them. One day I am at tanners class helping.

Charity said...

Your kids are beautiful!