I saw these pants on the internet and thought my girls would LOVE them. I called my mom and asked for help, but decided I didn't want to wait and really how hard could they be. I took the girls to Joann's and let them choose the material they wanted. Here are Am's pants. There are a few things I will change with E's, but for my first pair without a pattern I thought they turned out pretty cute. I know they look uneven, but they aren't it is just the way they are hanging!
Here are a few of her modeling the pants for me.






Here are a few of her modeling the pants for me.





13 comments:
love love love love these pants - and that pic of her on the ground LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY!!!
Joanna you did a great job on the pants they turned out sooooo cute. I'm proud of you. Am is quite the model. Loved all the pictures
Look at her posing like that! She is so darling! The pants look great, I am so not creative like that. I would have just bought them off the internet...
So cute! There is a little girl at Jordan's preschool who had pants like that for every holiday. Yours turned out very cute!
Very cute!
CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I love the picture of her with her hair in the air. You are very talented.
too, freakin' cute. Annabel wants me to pay you to make her a pair!
those are adorable! So funny because Taylor wants me to sew her a dress she has designed and I'm thinking oh HELP mom too! We're going to attempt it on our own soon....you may (or may not!) see it on a post soon.
So, cute - especially the model. :) I just love the pictures you post of your darling kids. I wish you were close because I would love to know your little people.
Joanna, it's becky birt arnell. I found your blog!! It was fun to read all through it, your kids are so cute! You have 5 like me! way to go! I'll check back again...
Jo, they look better than the ones on the ad where you got the idea. I love the bright fabrics and it looks like your girls will love wearing them. Good job with all that gathering! =D 4th of July ones would be cute too! =) Love you
So darn cute!
Oh my gosh Jo she is a natural! So beautiful!
Post a Comment