Look who made it home! He had a GREAT time, but was so happy to be home. All the kids were SO happy to see him. We decided very last minute to go to the air show that was happening last weekend. Poor kid was so tired, but he was a trooper.
Some people go to airshows to look at the planes, but MAN look at that lens...or as photographers say, "glass"
Here is the moment we were all waiting for. The US Air force Thunderbirds.
Some people go to airshows to look at the planes, but MAN look at that lens...or as photographers say, "glass"
Here is the moment we were all waiting for. The US Air force Thunderbirds.I love how they take off together.
I loved going. I thought the kids would really love this part.
Really look at the four of them and then out of the blue...
this one come flying through very fast.
I love when they go so fast you can feel it!
This is how little Ab was for a good part of it. She didn't love it as much as me.
Neither did this one. She wrote in her journal "I went to the airshow, it was boring"
This one made it through most of it until her dad got tired of holding her.
At least C knows how to watch.
These two were really happy to be back together. They really are the best of friends and poor C was a little lost this past week with out him.
He usually doesn't like me to take him picture, but he asked for this one.
We had a great time. We ended the day with dinner and a movie at Wegmans!
I loved going. I thought the kids would really love this part.
Really look at the four of them and then out of the blue...
this one come flying through very fast.I love when they go so fast you can feel it!
This is how little Ab was for a good part of it. She didn't love it as much as me.
Neither did this one. She wrote in her journal "I went to the airshow, it was boring"
This one made it through most of it until her dad got tired of holding her.
At least C knows how to watch.
These two were really happy to be back together. They really are the best of friends and poor C was a little lost this past week with out him.
He usually doesn't like me to take him picture, but he asked for this one.
We had a great time. We ended the day with dinner and a movie at Wegmans!
5 comments:
Poor T looks exhausted! But I am sure C was thrilled to be there. That seems like something he would like to do....And for the girls? I think Haylee would be right there with them. AIr shows aren't "Girly" enough for her!
How funny that she wrote that it was boring! I love air shows but I have never taken my kids to one though...they may think the same thing!
I keep thinking we should try this out, but we never do.
We loved watching the Thunderbirds fly over our house. Love the sound.
I LOVE the air shows! I would love to fly in one of those things, what a rush!
Post a Comment