I got a nice email from one of my sisters today about my lack of posting. Here is the thing...I take WAY TOO MANY pictures. I think about posting all the time and then I get to my computer and get overwhelmed. I want to post them all and realize that is too many so I just put them in my blog folder and say I will do it later. So Liseanne three posts in one day...just for you (and my many many other blog fans who have been waiting (so like 5 other people) :)
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
oh i'm glad you posted again! that cheesecake looks wonderful...YUM! i keep forgetting to leave you my e-mail... b.arnell367@comcast.net
Joanna, I am the first to comment on all your post! Good Job on catching up! I'll send your Package tommorrow...right after I assemble it and put gas in my car! Love you!
Add me to your list of the blog fans who have been waiting! I actually was thinking this morning that I haven't e-mailed you in a while...
I have been slacking in the blogging department too though, we have been doing SO much and I don't know what to blog about...cause I want to blog about it all but it's just way too much...I know exactly what you mean!!!
I feel your pain. BTW...way more than five people!
I am here too!
Not ignoring your email, just have sick kids and relatives coming
Hey - I've been checking EVERY DAY to see if you have posted! SO YIPPEE for me today!!!
I feel your pain on the pictures!
Post a Comment